10. Possible applications
- Corporate/project tokenized shares, issued centrally, but traded in a decentralized way;
- Loans and bonds, both centralized and decentralized;
- Bitcoin and other assets with higher programmability and confidentiality, wrapped into RGB, issued in a decentralized way (but with a semi-federated pegout)
- RGB-wrapped stablecoins, operating on the Lightning network as a means of payment; issued in a centralized or decentralized way
- Decentralized exchange;
- AMM solutions, for instance algorithmic overcollateralized stablecoins.
- Self-sovereign identity;
- Decentralized global name registry;
- Digital ownership right management systems;
- Non-fungible collectibles and tokenized art;
- Provable and verifiable audit logs.